ICT Electrical Operative Training Course Booking
If you would like to book on any of the below dates, please do email us on email@example.com
5 DAY COURSE FOR £1,200 + VAT - Simply email us for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get:
Upon successful completion of the course candidates will receive:
- City & Guilds Assured Award for ICT Electrical Operative Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds Level 3 award in the ‘In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment’- 2377-22
- Membership to the NAPIT Specialist Competence Scheme for ICT operatives. (18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification required)
- Option to join the NAPIT membership scheme for Portable Appliance Testing and Fixed Appliance Testing (subject to application, fees and 18th edition required for FAT membership)
The course is suitable for:
Those wishing to become qualified Portable Appliance Testers (PAT).
- ICT Engineers/Technicians
- Qualified Electricians
- Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) who wish to add Fixed Appliance Testing (FAT) to their skillset.
- Anyone with a suitable electrical / IT background holding a Level 3 qualification who wishes to train to become a CIS Cabinet/Rack inspector and tester
During the course, candidates will be shown how to interpret and implement the standards of BS7671:2018 in relation to CIS Cabinets and Racks. They will also be trained on how to carry out ‘In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment’ (IET 5th edition Code of Practice - 2020). This will enable you to understand the appropriate regulations for the installation of ICT Equipment in various locations such as server rooms, data centres and work/office locations.
Pre-Learning - Basic & Theory via eLearning
- Day 1 – City & Guilds 2377-22 In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (IET 5th edition Code of Practice - 2020) theory.
- Day 2 – Safe Isolation and the In-service I&T City & Guilds 2377-22 theory exam
- Day 3 – Electrical Inspection and Testing associated with ICT cabinets
- Day 4 – Working with ICT cabinets and communications room
- Day 5 – Practical exam elements ICT Inspection and Test Exam
- City & Guilds In-service Inspection and Test 2377-22 practical exam
To book yourself on the course or if you require further details, please email as via email@example.com or call us on 0333 241 2544.